What compels a person to do what they do? As a shaman and spiritual counselor I am often asked that question. "Why do I...?" There can be many reasons for why and it is important to understand them. The often follow up statement to why is "I should have..." or "I shouldn't have..."

Second guessing is something humans love to do and I thankfully suspect the act is limited to the human race. All other creatures we share this beautiful planet with move with the rhythm of life. They are playing their roles perfectly. They are synchronized with the ebb and flow of life and the relationship they have with other creatures around them. Nature is a wonderful balance of beginnings and endings, life and death. It is the great circle of life where nothing is out of balance and all flows from one to the other. There are many words we can use to describe that flow but none of those words adequately define what it is.

When you are in the flow of life and all is as it should be, there is no greater place to be or state to be in. Magic fairly sings in the air...synchronicity is all around...time stops and all become as one...

I have experienced these mystical and magical moments in my life and they are moments that draw you in without your awareness. You move into these moments naturally, without fanfare or ceremony. You do not even realize you are in one of the magical moments until you come out of it. You try to recapture the suspension of all you believed you were and enter the state of knowing you are all that ever was, all that is and all that could ever be.

Message from Creator:
"The need to do is driven by the desire to be. Humans have a belief they must do to be when the opposite is true. To be you must not do, you must simply be. The desire to do is born from the human need to survive. As with all other creatures, you have a role to play but doing beyond what is required to survive is not natural. It is driven by others' need to have. Be. Do not do. Universe provides all that you must have. No more and no less. Be content. Belong. Just be."

With blessings
Sharon

Comments

Cherie
13/11/2014 07:32

Lovely! Well said.

04/07/2017 00:13

h

Kristy
14/11/2014 20:19

Thank you so much for this Sharon. This describes my day today and you are the 3rd person to help me clarify my stance on a big decision I need to take by Monday. Thank you for your help, your post, your spirit, whatever it is that resonated with me at this point.

Life always does have happy endings when we search for them :).

26/11/2014 08:24

Your writing is simple and easy to understand and that’s one of the reasons why I love to read your posts. Sharing your health related ideas I really appreciate it. !!!

08/11/2016 04:41

We all have so many strange mystical situations! And sometimes they bringins us great expirience!

23/02/2017 12:08

Do you believe in magic and miracles? The time has its own magic to pass away and still be remembered.

12/06/2017 06:43

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot.

04/07/2017 00:22

The Lord always has wonderful messages for us. His words are a soothing refreshment whenever we get haggard and tired from everything we face everyday. His words are assurance whenever we feel hopeless. It is our comfort in times we mourn. It gives us security in times of darkness and fall. It lifts our spirit in times of downfall. His words are our strength in times of weaknesses. It is a pleasant sound in times of noise. Words from our creator are nothing but life.